Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

Megan came across an awesome idea today. She was inspired by someone who had made it a point to get rid of 50 things in 5 days. These items could be anything, any size. They could also be given away, donated, or trashed. A photo was taken of each item, and that photo numbered. This created a satisfying visual of the progress in the form of a photo album. Megan thinks she can go further and will be tackling 100 things.

I decided to join her in this exercise, as I most definitely have at least that many things laying around that I'm going to inevitably have to purge in the coming two months. So here's day one:

This is a book I was fascinated with as a child. It contains fun facts about plants!

A book just like the other, but about the ocean! Sweet! If my niece likes these, they're hers, if not, garbage!

Some makeup from my costume for our Halloween in September party last year.

Can you guess what I was?

I'll give you a hint, I was a gay one of these.

Wait a second... I wasn't a witch. Oh yeah, this was part of David's costume.

I threw that printer out a year ago.

I was considering donating this, but I cleverly adhered it to the glass with tape or something. I just can't see having a place for this in the near future.

These fans were given out at a club I went to in Bordeaux, France. David enjoyed it this past summer, though; being from a fan-atic country himself.

I've used this phone in three different continents. It was even David's phone for a while. RIP.

In other news, David will have to pay about $100 dollars to have his package finally sent to him. We're not happy about it, but we're glad the mess will be over with soon!

And now I'll leave you with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment