Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day Five: 10 AM


I can't believe I'm still going at this, guys!  Yay me!  I also can't believe I waited until 11 PM (11:11 actually!—wish made!) on Sunday night to write about Sunday morning!  It's just depressing!

Anyway, this morning was idyllic.  David still sleeping soundly, I got cozy on the couch for my weekend blog catch-up.  I made my coffee and put it in my very special mug.  My dear friend, Christine, made it for me in a NaNoWriMo get-together.  It says, The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page, a sentiment I truly comprehend.  Recently I decided it was just too awesome to keep only as decoration and started putting it use.

It's been another long, relaxing, lazy kind of day.  And I can actually say that I'm looking forward to getting out of the house tomorrow, just not the going to work and the getting up early part.  Hopefully the week will breeze by and we'll be celebrating our first anniversary (one week from today!) in no time!

To those of you in the US, happy Superbowl!  Enjoy the commercials for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment