Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last day!

Remember not that long ago when it all began? Well guess what, it's here!


I'm so excited! I can't describe what I feel, because what I feel doesn't stay constant. It's a swirl of emotion that though laced with the sadness of several goodbyes, could probably be summed up by "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I will blog next time I have the internets at my fingertips. And I imagine the person writing that first post in the next chapter of my life being a completely new me. And that makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

    Ok I'll take my comment from the day it all began and change it to fit today..

    Megan V said...
    Finally a light at the end of the tunnel. It feels good, right???

    and today

    Finally you're at the end of the tunnel. It feels FUCKING GOOD, RIGHT???????????????????

    ReplyDelete