Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What is your stance on Tuesdays?

Sometimes I stumble upon two seemingly related status updates in a row that jar me a little bit, as the posters of said updates are, as far as I know, completely unrelated. This morning's incident wasn't as mind-blowing as the time everyone I know started spontaneously shouting out colours (I can't recall whether I had figured out that it was a breast cancer awareness stunt yet when I proudly proclaimed "Aqua-marine!",) but I thought I'd share anyway.


Are you a Tuesday lover or a Tuesday hater? I'm still undecided. Oh, wait. It just started raining. Make that a hater.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Wednesday is hump day. And only two days away from Friday. Which is my last Friday at work...

Sorry. I got distracted by Daniel Bedingfield's "Gotta Get Through This" blasting in my head.

2 comments:

  1. I used to hate Tuesdays. They still felt way too far away from the weekend... cuz, well, they ARE. But my Tuesday now doesn't feel so bad!! Eeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday is my mortal enemy. Somehow i can sleep through Monday, but Tuesday always feels like PMS has joined forces with badly wired bras and bad sitcoms to cause me nothing but aggravation. All hail Wednesday, god of the week.

    ReplyDelete