Sunday, January 31, 2010

Prop 8 Mania

I've been intending for some time to post a string of updates regarding the Prop 8 trial, which I've been following compulsively. The trial's noteworthy moments and significant breakthroughs have been so bountiful, that wrapping my head around any one recap quickly became impossible. That being said, I still haven't lost my predisposition with relaying this information. And last night, this article, which adequately outlines the highlights of the trial, was posted on the same blog I've been using to keep up to date.

And if you're more of an audio/visual person. Here's a press conference that followed the testimonial conclusion of the trial.


As mentioned in this video, both attorneys displayed absolute genius in the trial; although most people will argue that the real star of this case was David Boies. His calculated yet jaunty demeanor in the cross examinations really allowed the witnesses' (lack of) expertise shine. He impressed me so much, I had to buy this T-shirt:

No comments:

Post a Comment